1. At the top of the screen, click CREATE MENU.
2. On the left, you’ll see you can create menu tabs from several different options – PAGES, LINKS, CATEGORIES.
3. Click on PAGES first. A list of your most visited pages will come up. You can click on ALL pages to see everyone that you’ve published.
4. Simple check the ones you want and click add to the menu.
5. Next, you have the option of creating a direct link. This is handy for sending people to outbound sites, or – you can even use it to send them to a specific spot on your site by creating an anchor tag.
6. If you want to send your readers to a bundle of posts that all have the same tag, you can write in the direct URL as well.
7. Next, you have the categories option. This will create an archived list of posts in a certain category. Click and add them to the menu as well.